for a referral from Ethiopia. There are no words. Just sadness today. Just frustration and anger and impatience & anxiety, ohhhhh the anxiety. Add the 16 months to the 10 we waited in Zambia and ta-da 26 months!!!!!!! B-r-u-t-a-l!
Trying to keep positive and having a hard time lately.
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Hi there! I hear ya. Hang in there :)
That is a long wait. Our journey started almost 2 years ago and I feel like it will never happen. I have to daily encourage myself. We are close in the # range with Imagine. I am # 87. I was so excited in Jan when all those referals came in but have had a hard time maintaining that excitement. Hang in there.
It's coming, and it'll be a day you aren't even expecting it to come. It will!
Hi!
Thanks for your comment on our blog and I'd love for you to continue following, but you didn't leave me an email address to send you an invite. If you could zoom on back over there when you have a moment, and do that, that would be great! Thanks!
Andrea, I'm just catching up with you after a while, and I'm just sad and shocked to see that you're still waiting my dear...I can't believe how long you've had to hold on...
I can tell you - waiting is so hard, but so necessary. It makes the salve of holding your daughter so much sweeter. You must believe me on this...we waited almost five years for Keira...
xo
Post a Comment